Friday, April 29, 2011

Beach Reading - Kristan Higgins

Now that warm weather is fast approaching I thought I'd share some fun and breezy books - perfect for a day at the beach.  I've already mentioned that Sarah Addison Allen novels are a perfect choice for beach reading.  Another author that is a great pick is Kristan Higgins.  She has perfected charming chick-lit with endearing characters and slowly building romances (admittedly also obvious romances...but it doesn't detract from the entertainment value).  I suppose my favorite of hers is All I Ever Wanted (yes, it's a horrible title) but all are equally fun reads.


So there you have it, if you're in the mood for some fluff go grab a Higgins book from the library and have yourself a fun day in the sun this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment