- Buy a large canvas and some paint, head to a park, and take turns adding to the painting. After we've finished, we can hang the creation in our home or we can try and sell our painting to a passerby.
- Watch a local theater performance (gotta love the Bloomington Playwright's Project)!
- Go to the planetarium on campus at night to do some stargazing.
- Drink some wine and write a silly short story together.
- Have Sunday brunch together and tackle the crossword puzzle whilst listening to "Wait! Wait! Don't tell me!"
- Go to the Starlite Drive-In (okay we do usually do this most summers but it never loses its appeal for me).
Have a fun weekend folks! P.S. - if you have any other fun/creative date ideas...be sure to pass them on!